Phoenix Men's Counseling Home Page Meet Jason Counseling Services Men's Counseling Blog Counseling for Men Counseling for Women Phoenix Counseling FAQStore Contact Jason Video

The man that men will talk to.

Mens CounselingYou’re a guy, and you need someone who understands what you’re dealing with? Maybe your relationship is suffering and you want it to get back on track, but simply don’t know how to get there again. Or, you want to feel generally happier, and don’t know how to achieve that. I can help get you there because I specialize in working with men like you who:


Struggle with confusion about how to handle relationship and marriage
issues, including:

• Communication problems with their partner
• When she says, “You don’t emotionally connect with me.”
• Rifts or problems caused by Internet pornography
• Thoughts of ending your relationship, or scared that she will first
• Keep picking the same bad relationship, over and over again


Are confused about how to deal successfully with anger, and who:
• Stuff it, or explode at others and alienate them
• Constantly fight about the small things with your partner
• Go mute when trying to express anger or other feelings
• Withdraw from conflict with her and others and push away


Counseling for Men in PhoenixFeel down, depressed and unmotivated


Impaired by stress in the workplace and at home


Suffer from the “Nice Guy” Syndrome
• Are told that they’re “too nice” by women they want
• Tongue-tied and can’t say “no” to others when they should
• Reluctantly do what others ask of them, and swallow their true feelings


I want to help you feel happier, more connected with others (including your wife or girlfriend),and help you stop doing what doesn’t work in your life.


I invite you to call me today at 602.309.0568 to talk about your unique problem or situation.



Call me at 602.309.0568 or click here to set up an appointment.

I'd like to help you.

Anger Management

Men and anger is a widespread problem. Mad men have a hard time dealing with anger management and controlling anger. Angry people destroy relationships, and are often depressed or anxious. An angry face usually is the window to hidden pain and frustration. Road rage had become a widespread problem. Anger management techniques can be learned, and anger management skills can be implemented when you work with a counselor for anger. A Phoenix anger counselor like Jason Fierstein, MA, LPC, can help you deal with cooling frustration and feeling upset.