So, is it true? Is your self-critic running your life?
I’ve found that one of the biggest problems that smart, successful men deal with is their own self-critic. Guys with loud self critics never feel satisfied, need to feel in control most of the time, and in their hearts, don’t feel good enough or like they measure up to others’ standards. Even though they have accomplished a lot in their lives and in their professions, they still somehow feel like they fall short.
The self-critic is critical of self and others, always strives for perfection and unreasonable accomplishment, and is never at ease and satisfied with itself. It needs to keep pushing, and getting to “more.”
Consequently, it can be the source of a lot of stress, anger and insecurity, which will inevitably create problems on the job, in relationships, and in our own skin. It is the epicenter of a lot of the problems that you may be experiencing.
So, how can I help you to quiet this overly aggressive self-critic? Together, we’ll:
- Learn about your unique self-critic, and see how it works and runs parts of your life
- Figure out how to stop feeling less successful than other people
- Learn how to still accomplish and get stuff done, without the loud self-critic making it worse
- Understand the role of anger in your self-critic, and use it to better transform your critic
- Feel more in control, and stop feeling out of control
- Get less feedback from your woman about being controlling of her and the things that she does
- Create easier and deeper relationships for yourself
I invite you to make an appointment with me to work on your self-critic. Call me now at 602.309.0568.