For a lot of guys, relationships are tough work. They require a lot of time, energy, attention and patience. Plenty of guys struggle in their relationships, whether at home, work or in their personal lives. On the whole, men have a hard time communicating what they want, expressing frustration. They fumble trying to understand their wives, girlfriends, dates, and fiancees. In dealing with themselves, a lot of guys don’t know about what’s happening with their own selves. What’s a guy to do?
Phoenix Men’s Counseling presents our Men + Relationships Group, dedicated to helping guys like you have happier, more successful relationships and lives. Our men’s group counseling has a lot to offer you.
- Develop tools and skills to better your life, work and relationships
- Improve the relationship with yourself, and increase positive self-esteem
- Work on your relationship between sex and connection with women
- Deal more effectively with the difficult people in your life
- Get lots of feedback and support from other guys who’ve been there, too
- Feel like you’re winning in your intimate relationships again
- Safe, unbiased, third party perspective
What to Expect:
- 15 weeks long | $60 per group
- Located at the Chinese Cultural Center in Phoenix, off of the 202
- Convenient afterwork hours for your busy schedule
- Not a religious or recovery group
- Monday evenings 7-9 PM
- Starts September 6th, 2010 – sign up now!
Contact us today to reserve your spot. We’re keeping it limited to 10 men, so contact us today. Come join other guys just like you for an experience you’ll not forget. Where guys really talk.
(An initial individual intake and screening will be required prior to the group’s start, for an additional fee.)